Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 Lemotorsport will process the data provided by you in compliance with the
legislation on the protection of personal data processing.
The personal data you provide are collected electronically and processed, even with the aid of electronic means, directly for the
- allow the exact fulfillment of the obligations deriving from the purchase contract which is part of the fee and / or for the acquisition
of the necessary contractual information always and exclusively activated upon request of the latter (Article 12, letter A and B,
- purposes related to the execution of the newsletter service, requesting information and / or reports also through the use of electronic mail or instant messaging tools: - sending reports on our activity through the use of e-mail. In any case, your data will not be disclosed or sold to third parties. Within www.lemotorsport.com, the data may only be known by persons specifically charged with operating the Customer Support services registered.
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national regulations, the User can, in accordance with the procedures
and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him / her (right of access);
- know its origin;
- receive intelligible communication;
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- request the updating, correction, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in
violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
- in cases of consent-based processing, receive only the cost of any support, its data provided to the holder, in a structured and
readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor - link to the Guarantor page);
- as well as, more generally, exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current provisions of the law.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller.
In the event that the data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests, the rights of data subjects are guaranteed (with
the exception of the right to portability that is not provided for by the regulations), in particular the right to oppose the
treatment that can be exercised by sending a request to the data controller.
By registering at www.lemotorsport.com the user declares to have read and understood the above information and accepts.